Monday to Friday skateboard camp, (targeting children and teens aged 6-15) learn to skate each morning with a different fun activity at the end of each day!
Tseung Kwan O Skatepark
(nearest MTR station is Hang Hau, Exit A)
8:30am Drop off at Tseung Kwan O Skatepark
11:00am Pick up at Tseung Kwan O Skatepark
Includes your own skateboard deck to design and paint!
Camp cost: 2200 HKD
Plenty of water and sports drinks will be provided to make sure everyone stays hydrated!
Camp Schedule (Time Table)
Skate Mini Games!
**Coaches will first assess students' abilities, and there will be groups with a maximum of 4 students to 1 coach split into the appropriate levels
More Skate Mini Games!
☆More skate games to further develop campers' board control, balance, and awareness.
Games can be played by almost any level of skater too!
☆Film tricks by the campers to create a summer camp montage filmed and edited by the coaches.
DIY Skateboard Graphic!
☆Each camper will be given your own skateboard deck to design and paint.
Get more clips!
☆Film for a second montage!
What to bring:
1. Your skateboard
3. Skateboard pads (knee and elbow guards)
5. Water (We will also provide water and sports drinks)
6. A towel/ change of clothes is recommended
BAD WEATHER ARRANGEMENTS
As all of our classes are held outdoors, all classes will be suspended if :
- Rainstorm signal is issued
- Tropical Cyclone Warning No. 8 or above is hoisted
Arrangements for make-up classes will be notified at a later stage.
!! COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS !!
In view of the latest development of the COVID-19 situation, our camp will have the following precautions:
1. We will ensure all students maintain social distance during camp, and gather in groups no more than 4 people
2. Students will have their temperature checked each day before camp begins
3. Instructors will be wearing masks at all time
4. Hand sanitiser will be readily provided